Microsoft Window is a computer operating system which changed the history of personal computers since first when it is launched. Windows 10 is its latest operating system known for its Modern UEFI interface, advanced security features like its windows defender with an antivirus program, quick multitasking, and a fast start and shutdown process. Windows 10 has offered the comfort of use and increased the computing performance. Today most of us have already switched from last windows 8.1 to Windows 10 just because of its simplicity and advanced features. Also Dell Support services provide continuous security upgrades to increase the security of your system. Most of laptops and computers are powered with their operating systems. Almost every other personal computer is running on Windows 10.
- Turn on your machine and open control panel (use Windows 10 search bar to find and open control panel).
- After that click on "User Accounts and Family Safety/User Accounts".
- There you'll find an option "Change account user name" click on it.
- Enter the name you want to use and click on save.
Now to use Run command method
- Open Windows Run by pressing windows key and R key at the same time.
- Type lusrmgr.msc and press OK this will open Local Users and Groups settings.
- After that click on users folder then right click on any user and rename it.
- Hit Enter to save your new user name.
It is a very advanced OS that has several features to know more about them visit Dell technical support Australia site and find out all about Windows 10.
If you are living in perth you can visit Dell service centre in Perth for instant help or dial our helpline number 1-800-921-785
- change user windows 10
- Rename user account windows 10
- How to change main account on windows 10